How to get a local account on Stallo¶
To get a local account on Stallo, you need to provide us with:¶
- Your full name, date of birth, and nationality.
- Your position (master student, PhD, PostDoc, staff member, visitor/guest).
- Your mobile phone number. This is necessary for recovery of passwords.
- Your institutional mail address (i.e. your work email at the research institution to which you belong)
- The name and address of the instruction you belong to; also including name of the center, institute etc.
- A preferred username. Note: If you already have a Notur user account name, please enter that one. A username is defined as a sequence of two to thirty lowercase alphanumeric characters where the first letter may only be a lowercase letter.
- Necessary additional group and account memberships.
- Optional: If you know in advance, please let us know: how many CPU hours you expect to use, how much long-term storage space (GB) you will need, and what software you will use. Partial answers are also welcome. The more we know about the needs of our users, the better services we can provide and the better we can plan for the future.
- If you are a staff member and need to get a local project, we need information about the project:
- Name of the project
- Brief description of the project
- Field of science for the project
- Name of additonal members of the project
If you are a student, PhD or post-doc, you need to also provide us with the name of your advisor and name of the project you are to be a member of.
Compile this list in a proper manner and send to email@example.com.