Training and events
Most courses we do are developed and organized together with
You can also join our email newsletter to stay up-to-date about
courses and events.
Upcoming events and courses we recommend
- FAIR Data Visualisation, October 17 - 19 and 23, Tromsø Breivika campus.
- "Best Practices on NRIS Clusters". Bit more advanced level course. (date to be announced soon).
- We also plan a new intermediate course to provide a smoother progression from the On-boarding course.
- We plan a "Python for Scientific Computing" course in November (dates to be announced soon).
Recent courses and events
- Meet the HPC group October 3 2023. We invited users and potential users to an informal meeting with pizza and talks on good practices using our resources. Read more about the event on our blog.
- HPC On-boarding, October 3-5, 2023
- CodeRefinery workshop September 19-21 and 26-28, 2023
- Best Practices on NRIS Clusters, May 9-11, 2023
- HPC On-boarding, April 18-20, 2023
- CodeRefinery workshop March 21-23 and 28-30, 2023
- Python for Scientific Computing, November 22-25, 2022
- Best Practices on NRIS Clusters, November 1-3, 2022
- HPC On-boarding, October 18-20, 2022
- CodeRefinery workshop September 20-22 and 27-29, 2022
- CMake introduction and hands-on workshop
- Collaborating and sharing using GitHub without command line
- Data visualization using Python
Lesson material and recordings